Dear Valued Customers and Friends,
At Arizona Surveying, we are committed to keeping our team healthy and safe while at the same time taking care of our clients. Our employees and our community health are always a top priority, and we are extra focused on it as we deal with COVID-19.
We would like to provide you an update on how we’re responding to the COVID-19 pandemic for your planning purposes. We are taking every step possible to maintain business as usual and provide the level of support you require during this uncertain time.
- We are open for business.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you should wear a mask and avoid close contact when visiting our office or interacting with our members.
- Our members are still practicing safety protocols by having masks in vehicles, washing hands often, using disinfect cleaners and avoiding contact with people who have flu like symptoms.
- We are monitoring all local, State, Federal, Sovereign and agency requirements and will remain in compliance with any directives, orders, policies, and guidelines.
- We will continue to communicate any changes to our operation that may impact you.
- Please contact us with any questions you may have.
Thank you for the opportunity to be your partner.
John A. Luckow, RLS, President