Dear Valued Customers and Friends,
At Arizona Surveying, we are committed to keeping our team healthy and safe while at the same time taking care of our clients. Our employees and our community health is always a top priority and we are extra focused on it as we deal with COVID-19.
We would like to provide you an update on how we’re responding to the COVID-19 pandemic for your planning purposes. We are taking every step possible to maintain business as usual and provide the level of support you require during this uncertain time.
- We are open for business.
- Some of us will be working remotely beginning last week.
- Our employees are actively practicing social distancing, staying at least 6 feet away from others at all times. Our survey crews consist of 1-2 persons limiting our overall exposure.
- One person per vehicle for all job-related travel.
- We are cancelling any in-office meetings with non-employees of Arizona Surveying and are making arrangements to substitute such face to face meetings with email, teleconference, etc.
- We are monitoring all local, State, Federal, Sovereign and agency requirements and will remain in compliance with any directives, orders, policies and guidelines.
- We will continue to communicate any changes to our operation that may impact you.
Thank you for the opportunity to be your partner.
John A. Luckow, RLS, President